Saturday, October 11, 2014

Edsal Steel Ultra Boltless Storage..

Edsal Steel Ultra Boltless Storage Rack with 5 Shelves

 

Edsal Steel Ultra Boltless Storage Rack

- Ultra boltless storage rack with 5 shelves Made of steel

- Available in black color

- Measures 48-inches width by 72-inches height by 18-inches depth

Customew Reviews

I realize that this was my mistake but who does business like this?

By SMN. on 1 October 2014

It is such a shame the product is actually well made BUT as stated in other reviews it comes without the supports that are needed to put it together. Also, I was redoing my garage and ordered 6 of these to go along a back wall. Totally my problem, but I ordered the wrong size. Returned them and reordered 6 of the 36" wide to fit my cabinets. Only problem is that the company charged me $69.97 plus tax for each rack, and charged me $67.69 each to return. I realize that this was my mistake but who does business like this?

 

this is a great shelving unit

By Sterling Splendor on 1 October 2014

For the price, this is a great shelving unit. Big, strong and sturdy. Putting it together was relatively easy, but it can be a little bit tricky when putting the top end brackets on and having a 2nd person on hand would make it easier. I'd definitely buy this again.

 

easy to assemble and very sturdy!
By Angela J Schuske on 1 October 2014

I bought four of these shelves in an attempt to organize my garage. I am not at all mechanically inclined, not good with tools, not good with lifting, and not good with reading instructions. The only tool required to assemble these is a hammer or mallet to tap the shelves in to place. Even I can handle that! The first one took me about 45 minutes to assemble as I had some trouble figuring out how to connect the second set of upright supports. Once I figured that out, the rest of the shelves went together much quicker, about 20 minutes each, with no help at all. Once I get these filled, I will be ordering more to handle the rest of the garage clutter.

which was good. I viewed heavy as the shelf would be ...
By Stephanie on 1 October 2014

We ordered this shelf for a parts room at work. We it came in, the package was heavier than I expected, which was good. I viewed heavy as the shelf would be sturdy. I was able to assemble the shelf in about 15 minutes with out tools. I didn't have to read the instructions either. You can easily tell what each piece was and how it fit in. Usually when we order free standing shelving units like this for work (in the parts room they are about 40 units) they cost about $250.00 for something sturdy.

 

Overall a good solid shelf unit

By BSTNWHLR on 30 September 2014

Overall a good solid shelf unit. Straight forward to assemble. Well made. One exception - the unit's legs are made up of two separate pieces. To hold the two pieces together requires a shelf be placed at that seam. This limits where shelves can go and also seems to be a bit of a stretch in terms of good design, but the unit does seem to hold together. I would be very hesitant to use these in an earthquake area though as there are no bolts to hold the unit together. It is assembled without any hardware, and I would expect that in any earthquake it would completely collapse.
 

1 comments :

  1. Garbage. Not only would I not recommend this product, I would go so far as to say it's poorly designed. Don't EVER stack these units. The coupler fittings are so tight you need to bang the hell out of them to get them in. This risks bending the unit just enough to make it unsafe. I'll go head and eat the $150. and pass this on as a lesson in futility.

    ReplyDelete